Saturday, October 18, 2008

Air Show at Little Rock A.F.B.

Daddy and I about to go in a HUGE plane!
Check this out! All the black dots are paratroopers!!! They came out of 5 different planes. It was cool!
I was too busy watching the planes to look at the camera!
I spent most of the day pointing to planes in the sky...
...and planes on the ground.
I had a picnic for lunch.
I figured out there's a hole in my stroller if I turn around in it! The stroller is turning into a climbing aparatus.
Here's a real smile! : )
The highlight of the day was the Blue Angels!!!
They sure are hard to take a picture of!
This was me at the end of the Blue Angel performance. I was pretty worn out and just relaxing though...there was no way I was sleeping!! Those planes are REALLY loud!We took some photos on the way back to the car.
We had a fun day. I'm glad I got to see so many planes up close. We hear them all the time living near an Air Force base, but we never get this good of a view!!