Sunday, October 19, 2008

Maumelle Mommy & Me Halloween Parade

All monkeyed up for the first time
Posing for the big group photo
I sat next to my buff buddy J.J.On the parade route
Some Maumelle scenery
Check out my monkey face and my loot! I'm pretty sure my parents ate all my candy though. They only gave me a fruit roll-up!
The firemen started the parade for us with the siren. They let us have a look after it was over.


I got to do this last year on Labor Day. It was fun to do it again!

Walking around with Daddy...this is one of Mommy's favorite pictures ever. We're kinda walking the same!Here's the front view of my costume...
...and here's the back view.
Leave it to me to find the balloons!
Running down the pier. My parents weren't sure why I was so excited to get to the end...
...until I threw a rock I had been saving in the lake. KERPLUNK!
Finding more rocks
On to the park now
Time to get this suit off and play!! It was a little warm for the monkey, but I didn't complain!
Ahhhhhh, my favorite place to be at the park.
Daddy took off for a bike ride, but I tried it out first.