Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cabin Retreat in Broken Bow, OK

The trip began with a stop at McDonald's and my first Happy Meal!! Don't I look happy?!?
The bag caught my eye first...I didn't know there would be a toy inside! It was a car--my favorite!
My pumpkin bucket hat
At dinner on Saturday night, my dad gave me a lemon for entertainment.
I offered to share it......but Nana refused it!
Here goes...
I actually ate it and went back for more!
On Sunday, we went for a boat ride. Whoa, Daddy! Slow down!
A group photo on the beautiful lake
Checking out the lake with Grandpa D
There was a camera on me every time I turned around!
Driving the boat with Daddy
My first time fishing...here's the bait!
Fishing sure takes a lot of patience!
Practicing reeling it in for when the fish bites
I waited...and waited...
...and waited...and waited...
And I caught a BIG fish!!
Just kidding...here's the real fish I caught!
Fishing and boating wore me out!
Grandpa D took second shift. I was even passed one more time to Nana. I took a big nap!
Nanny brought me a new jersey! Too bad the Cowboys lost! And the Sooners lost too. It was a tough weekend! But Penn State was victorious!! Go Daddy!!!
Being silly with Nanny. She liked to chase me!
Sneaking a marshmallow at the campfire
Playing cars with Paw Paw
Looking for trouble in the cabin!
My room was upstairs. I had a great view of the place! It was a blast of a weekend. Never a dull moment!