Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Children's Garden in Sarasota

Heading into the garden with Grandma, wondering what we would find.
I knew I would like it here when one of the first things I saw was a choo choo with a face!!
Ahoy, Matey!!
I found lots of things to climb!
And lots of trails to explore!
Brookyn even found things to do!
Silly Daddy on top of the octopus
I wasn't fearful at all.
Hanging out with Poppy in the tiki hut
More hanging out
Man, I have to work hard to keep up with Grandma!
But we found time to relax and enjoy too!
I think I like it here.
Ready to set sail...
the maiden of the Black Pearl.
She needs to be a tad bit taller for a shoulder ride!!
Daddy snuck Brooklyn into the costume area while no one was looking.  We have a ton of pictures of her in some odd outfits!!
Poppy found a great place to rest.
This was one of the coolest places we've ever been!!!!