Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bradenton Beach!!!

We finally made it to the beach!  We were all prepped and ready to go.
For some reason I thought you had to take all your clothes off at the beach, but they assured me you don't have to.
Brooklyn loooooved the sand.
I looooved the water!!
And I really loved throwing the mud!!!  Until I tried a bite.  I misunderstood when they told me to taste the WATER.  They should be more clear next time. 
Brooklyn's first step into the ocean...she was NOT impressed!
Heading off for a walk
Grandma enjoying some rays while on video duty!
Yuck!  But a good kind of yuck!
Another attempt at the water.  It wasn't happening.
And then disaster hit with sand in the eyes and mouth.
Mommy took her for a walk for a change of pace.
Cookie break with two of my favorite people!
Then another disaster hit.  I got some kind of needles in my feet.  I did a pretty good job while they pulled them out.
Even with the crises, we had a blast at the beach.
And I finally got to get naked...all the way home!
Brooklyn ran in when we got back to tell GG all about our super fun day!!!