Monday, November 16, 2009

Mommy's 32nd Birthday

Daddy and I baked Mommy a special cake!

It was my first time to bake one.  I concentrated hard.

Brooklyn oversaw the project.



My favorite parts were flouring the pan...

...and the SPRINKLES!!!  Let's just say that Mommy had a VERY colorful cake!

We took Mommy out for Mexican food, and then came home for presents!

I gave her the special fire truck card that I picked out at the store with Daddy.  It went "whooo-whooo".

Brooklyn taste-tested the gifts.

Daddy gave Mommy a box of wipes...she was SOOO surprised!

But the coolest gift of all was this book.  It was a book of the first year of the blog so we could have it forever and ever.  Since it was so great, we'll get her books for every year!!

FINALLY, it was time for cake!!!!!

Mmmmm, cake and cookies-n-cream ice cream.

Pure happiness :)