Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mommy's Soaring Wings Half Marathon in Conway, AR

We had to wake up early and get out all our winter gear...

...what we do for our mommy!!

Got your nose!!

Mommy and Grady's daddy ready to run!

There she goes!!

I ran around inside.

I ran around outside.

Mommy put me in charge of her gloves and throwing away her Gatorade cup at mile 5.  What am I?  Her pit crew?

We hung out in the car.





We went to look for Mommy again at mile 8.

She's coming!  She's coming!

I ran out to hug her...

...just what Mommy needed!

I see her!  She's coming into the finish!!

It looks like I'm cheering for her, but really I'm showing her that I have a granola bar!  (hmmm...makes Mommy wonder if Daddy might have forgotten to feed the kids all morning :) )

There she goes!  A new PR!
 
Checking out her medal

Mommy was glad to be with us again!

Heading back to the car

Hanging out in the car while Mommy fed Baby Brooklyn so we could go to the pumpkin patch next!!  A non-stop day!