Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Day Out With Thomas

All good outings begin with a stop at McDonald's!

Brooklyn was eyeing my chicken nuggets, but she had to eat green beans.  Poor kid.

Finally, we arrived in Rusk, TX for quite possibly the best day of my life! :)

I dressed the part.

Oh my goodness!!  There he is!!

I was star struck!

Sir Topham Hatt was there too.

Trains, trains, everywhere!

Brooklyn was chillin'.  I promised her she could drag me to a horrible doll show or whatever she's into someday!  (I might forget about this promise though.)

Check out my new shirt.

Time for a tattoo...hmmm, which one?

I went with James.  I'm going to be him for Halloween!!  He's my second favorite engine after Thomas.

Bubble fun

It's time for our train ride, and here comes Thomas into the station to pick us up!

Everyone is having the time of their lives, mostly me of course.



Brooklyn was a good sport







Brooklyn can eat Cheerios anywhere.  She's crazy for those things!

They gave me a Jr. Engineer certificate!!!

Me and the Big Guy

I had never played on tracks before!





I had to take the time to stop and reflect on how great a day this was!!

Back to the train tables

Brooklyn needed some time to do her thing too after time in the stroller and the train. 



I just got the bad news that after hours of fun it was time to go.  What a day we had!