Saturday, April 4, 2009

Little Rock Easter Egg Hunt

It was kinda strange to hunt for eggs on the sidewalk, but I had a blast anyway! My buddy Jax was there.
And my buddy Grady too
Time to check out my eggs!
Brooklyn missed all the fun. She can sleep through anything. (Mommy and Daddy say this is a good thing!)
Afterward, I played with an egg in the fountain in front of the Clinton library...
...and completely soaked my pants. It wasn't exactly a warm spring day either.The Easter Bunny came over to surprise me.
I didn't want to pose with him, but at least I didn't cry like I did with Santa!
One of my favorites was there...a firetruck! This was the feeble attempt of two sets of parents to get a picture of Jax and I together!
We found a bounce house next. Mommy and Daddy are having a hard time getting pictures of me while I'm looking at the camera. I'm just too busy with life to stop and pose for them!
See the two yellow dots on the hill? That's Jax and I...
...we wore ourselves out going up and down a zillion times! We're definitely two peas in a pod!
Turns out Easter eggs are fun bath toys!