Saturday, April 4, 2009

Arkansas Railroad Museum

We went straight to the museum from the Little Rock Easter Egg Hunt, so lucky me had the rare treat of McDonald's! Yummmm!!
My parents took me here to feed my obsession! I loved it!!Check out how much bigger this engine is than me and Brooklyn! I've never seen one this close up!
I couldn't believe how big one wheel was! It was like 3 of me stacked up!
Can you find me?
About to board the engine...they let us go in a bunch of railroad engines and cars.
Sitting on a kid-size train. There's one just like this in my favorite video from the library. It was cool to sit on, but I wish this one was working though.
Daddy and I checking out one of the model trains. Today was a special model train expo where there were lots of vendors and models set up.
Daddy took control of the entire Arkansas railroad system! I hope there weren't any accidents!
C'mon, Dad! Let's run on the tracks!
Mommy's favorite part was the snow plow. She didn't realize such a thing exists.
We ended the visit with a tour of the "red caboo"! How appropriate!!