Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 1 With Nana & Grandpa D

Merry Christmas!!!!!
I actually managed to eat a good breakfast before all the excitement began.
Here's the scene.
Looks like Santa came...just crumbs left!
Here's my pile from Santa.
Santa may think he's sneaky, but I knew immediately what was under the blanket!
Time to make sure I was right...
I was!!
I had to break away from the train table for a little while to see what else was going on. Here are some highlights. Here's D opening a gift.
Here he is in his new OU hat checking out my new toys.
My little sister even got gifts! Here's one that Mommy thinks is true. It's a bib that says, "Born to be Wild." The baby is VERY busy in Mommy's belly, so my folks are nervous!!
I just finished putting together a puzzle. It was just as good as a touchdown!
Daddy thought he got the wrong gift from Nanny and Paw Paw. It didn't come with a gift receipt, so he's not sure how to return it! Mommy told him that since they're jammies, he at least doesn't have to ever leave the house in them. That made him feel a little better!
Luckily he got a gift for a team he can support.
Nanny and Paw Paw also sent a gift to start training my little sister!
Check out my new tent that attaches to my tunnel. It's awesome!
Here I am admiring my very special gift from Nana. She made me a Thomas blanket. They tell me she's not super crafty, but I think she did a fabulous job!!! Maverick obviously agrees.
Everyone thought it was funny that I immediately used the tracks on the blanket......well, duh, what else would I use it for?!
They showed me another option, that I could actually use it as a blanket!
Hanging out with D.
Poppy and "Mom" sent me a cool motorcycle Santa that sings and lights up. I've played it over and over and over and over again. Here's the place setting for Christmas dinner. This was the first time Mommy and Daddy have used the China they received for their wedding!! I didn't break any of it!
The day was wonderful! We had so much fun hanging out together. I learned that Christmas is a very special day!!