Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve

Nana and Grandpa arrived, and we went out for Mexican food. Then we came home and had some holiday fun. Nana and I raced cars.
We watched Frosty more than a few times.
I made a Frosty craft.
I did some wrestling.I gave tons of hugs. I even started calling Grandpa D "D" for the first time. It made his Christmas!
After a bath and putting on my Christmas jammies, we got the cookies and carrots ready for Santa and the reindeer.We put them right where Santa could easily find them.
I wanted to make sure everything was just right...
...so I tried one of Santa's cookies.
It passed inspection.
Then I tried a carrot...luckily, no one took a picture as I spit the carrot back out!! I didn't like it, but it seemed perfect for the reindeer.
With everything in place, I was off to bed!!! I wanted to make sure I was asleep when Santa came!