Thursday, June 12, 2008

Poppy & Grandma's 35th Anniversary in Solon

Chillin' with Grandma after the long trip up thereShe taught me how to play the piano.
Don't I look like a natural?I was fascinated by the vents in the floor. These basement houses are nifty!
Time for some swimming
My "Cool Dude" look
Manly bonding More manly bonding
I'm not quite big enough for Daddy's old climbing tower, but the mulch underneath sure was fun! And I'm certainly not big enough to walk Maestro!!
Time for the big anniversary celebration at Maggiano's
They let me sit at the head of the table without having to pay!!
Uncle Mike gave a great speech!
Fun with the tripod when we were back home. Everyone looked so nice, we had to take some pictures!
Hangin' with Aunt Jessica
Playing cars with Uncle Mike
More anniversary celebration that night
We watched old home videos that Uncle Mike changed into DVDs from something called VHS tapes. Not sure what those are all about. They had a special chair that was just my size. Can you tell from my face that we've partied all day long?!
Wandering around Poppy and Grandma's AWESOME backyard
It's Father's Day. Daddy got a Penn State brainwashing DVD for me to watch!
We got matching "Big Guy" and "Little Guy" shirts.
The start of a new generation on the giant family rocking horse!
I found a little touch of home!
On the rocking airplane
More piano practice
More swimming
Solving the world's problems with Uncle Dan
A final photo the day we left. We had a blast at Poppy & Grandma's!!!!!!!