Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nana's Family Reunion in Boise

It was a rough trip right from the start. We were stranded in the Little Rock Airport for hours.
Then we were stranded in Houston for hours.

Then we were stuck in Denver for the night, with only the clothes on our back. Luckily, the hotel had a bed for me!

This was Mommy's first time in Colorodo. See the mountains waaay back in the background?! She was pretty excited since she thinks the hills in Arkansas are mountains.

Back to the Denver airport...thankfully, all went well the next day.
We made it to Boise in time to crash the Aunt/Uncle luncheon.
The first afternoon was a pool party. The water in Idaho is NOT warm.
The next day we visited my Aunt Jackie's paint-your-own-pottery store.
I'm not sure I liked it though.
And I certainly don't like being held for pictures anymore. I'm not the photo ham I used to be. I have too many other places to go and other things to do. These are three of my twenty-something cousins.
Later that day we went to the lake. Nana looked pretty cool on the jet ski with Aunt Paula and cousin Dan.
I liked hanging out with my cousin Reagan from Seattle.
Day three was a trip to the park with fun backyard games.
And that evening was the big luau shindig at cousin Todd's house.
There was a ton of sand!
Even though I can't jump, I liked when other people bounced me on the trampoline.
Mommy, Nana and I taught everyone how to do the "Cotton-Eyed Joe" at the talent show. We brought a little of Texas out west.
Check out the giant beanbags cousin Todd has!!
I was off to bed and headed home the next day. Fortunately, it was an uneventful trip!!