Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Party! (the weekend before my birthday)

The day started with the perfect outfit. I'm wearing the same jacket Daddy wore on his first birthday! It was a little tight through the shoulders. Even though I'm little, I'm way more buff than my daddy was!


Here's the banner to set the theme--Puppies! Just like my room! Maybe next year I'll be really into something and decide on my own theme!! I really like Maverick, so puppies were good for this year.


I woke up to find my new swingset in the family room. It was just like Christmas morning! My favorite part was the straps on the swing!Ok, Mav and I are ready...where are all the presents?! Here I go!
I didn't need much help!!!

Nana helping me get the caterpillar out of the box. I wanted to play with every present I opened instead of going on to the next present!Maverick begging for attention during all the excitement!
Daddy playing in my new tunnelMe playing in my new tunnel...it has windows!Hanging out with Paw Paw
Hanging out with Nanny
I love my new O-Ring! Poppy VG picked it out just for me!
Here are all the partiers!
It was a beautiful day to grill out...sorry Poppy and Grandma in Ohio!! We were thinking about you in 21 inches of snow!!We lit the birthday candle from Poppy & "Mom", my Florida grandparents. Daddy told me how it works--I burn one year off every year for 21 years, and then I'm left with a stump. See Daddy's stump next to my candle? Mommy liked this idea because I have to spend my 21st birthday with my parents so I can burn the last number. She says that'll keep me out of trouble, whatever that means!!