Sunday, March 9, 2008

Getting Ready for My Birthday Party

Here's Mommy making my birthday cake. It's her first cake...she tried really hard!
I had my own mini-cake!
We went out to dinner the night before...to Magel's where my parents had their rehearsal dinner before their wedding.
My parents rarely give me juice, so I was chugging down, with my head way backwards. It must have been funny because everyone was laughing at me.
Reaching for Grandpa D
Grandpa D was supposed to help Daddy put together my surprise swingset, but as you can see, he wasn't much help!! Mommy and Nana had to help instead. The directions said it would only take 20 minutes to put together, so they timed it. It took 39 minutes! It wasn't their fault though...some of the holes weren't drilled. Daddy was secretly happy though because he got to use power tools (which Grandpa D continued to sleep through)!!