Wednesday, November 14, 2007

From NC to Panama City Beach, FL & the Days Leading to the Ironman

Our fourth hotel of the trip...the best for last! My first trip to the beach!
All was well...
...until a wave came along.
Mommy tried to get me excited again, but it was just too cold!
Daddy heading out for a practice swim. We had to follow him along the shore to make sure he didn't swim out to sea!
Back at the hotel. They built me an office on the bed where I could hang out.
We still had to get my reading in, even on vacation!
I learned how to hold my own juice in Florida!! Daddy painted me a onesie to wear at the race!!!
Lots of friends and family wrote quotes to Daddy to inspire him. Thanks to all of you who emailed!! They were all over the condo!Mommy and I made a couple of posters to put out on the run course.
Remember this shirt from the hospital pictures? I finally fit into it! My folks were waaaay off about what I could wear at birth!
My first Halloween was in Florida!!
My first mustache experience.
Right outside our condo! See our view of the pool and the ocean? That was the life! I'm going to give my parents a retirement home like that someday!