Monday, February 21, 2011

Brooklyn's Skype Birthday Party

Poppy & Grandma sent Brooklyn a box of presents.
 The box itself was of course just as much fun!
 Grandma said she could open the littlest present first...
 ...it was a special birthday shirt!
 After she put it on, we Skyped them to open the rest with them.  Love that technology!
 First was a Dora and Dora blanket.  She loved them of course.
 Can you tell what my favorite gift of hers was????
 A THOMAS Little Engineers Train Set!!  It's made for toddlers, but works with my big boy trains!!  We BOTH loved it!
 We played a little hopscotch for them.
 After saying goodbye, we had B's official "Favorite Baby" birthday cake. 
 She loved it of course.
 I had to help a little, but I didn't mind.  Hmmm....does my wish come true too?
 She's a much more sophisticated eater this year.
 Only slightly messy!  What a great weekend we had!!