Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tyler's 3rd Birthday Party!!! On a Train!!!!

Here we are!!  Ready for a birthday train ride!!
B and I hung out while everyone decorated.
I helped a little!
The whole family was dressed in train attire!

Finally my friends arrived and we were off!
We played Train Bingo along the way.
We stopped half-way to open presents.
And pose for pictures.
We boarded again, and it was time for birthday cupcakes!!  Everyone is singing to me right now, and I'm not sure what to do!!
Then I got to ring the bell by stomping on the button on the floor!
Jax and I were reunited after he was gone for 2 whole weeks!  It was nice to be back with my best buddy!
Brooklyn hung out with Nana and Grandpa D the whole time!
Today was the best birthday I could have ever imagined!!!
Back home and back to business!!!