Friday, December 11, 2009

Nana & Grandpa D Visit So Our Parents Can Go to the KC Christmas Party

The night before, we babysat Jax and his little sister.  She wasn't too into my toys.

But Brooklyn took good care of her!!

Grandpa D playing with Daddy's new ipod.

Nana getting in on the action.

The next morning was a pancake breakfast with Santa!

Yummmmmm!

Poor Brooklyn, drooling over the pancakes.  Maybe next year!

Luckily, no tears or screaming fits.  We didn't look too excited though, did we?!

Revisiting the scene of last year's Christmas card.

Do I look older and wiser?

Playing "caterpillar"

Grandpa D taught me how to color lipstick on my trains.  "WHAT WAS HE THINKING?" asks my daddy!!

He didn't traumatize Brooklyn too much though!

Silly girls!  Brooklyn really likes to yank!

Brooklyn loves all our musical Christmas critters.

I do too.  We have enough though.  My parents kindly request no more musical gifts next year!!  :)

Mommy and Daddy leaving for their big night out!!