Monday, November 30, 2009

November Odds & Ends

Brooklyn helping Mommy with the laundry...



I had a different strategy...



Brooklyn looooves baths.

Coupon clipping

Look what I found on the floor...candy corn!  See it?  Mommy didn't at first.  When I told her, she was looking under the couch for some leftovers from Halloween, but couldn't find it.  Silly Mommy, the light from the window was making a candy corn on the floor!!

Ready for shopping

btho t.u.!!  Does Mommy's heart good to see such a beautiful image!

Fun reading times

I found a nest in a tree after the leaves fell off!!

Helping Daddy bag the leaves

Brooklyn watching us in her silly hat

Hanging out with my turkey

Brooklyn helping Mommy feel better.  She's good at that!

Going for a "walk"

We spent a lot of time outside this fall.  It was BEAUTIFUL!!!

A 58" tv and we still stand right next to it.  My parents wonder why kids do that.  It makes perfect sense to us though!!