Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Park, National Railroad Museum, & Lambeau Field

We revisited a great park on the Fox River.
Apparantly, Poppy was withholding information from me.  There's a railroad museum in Green Bay that he failed to mention until now.  We were there in an instant!  We saw the exhibits first...
...and then the doors opened to the choo choos!  Can you tell what my mouth is saying?
I'm always surprised at how big the engines are!
Love those cabooses!
I got to test out a bed in a passenger car.  I would LOVE to travel by train someday!
Maybe Poppy and Daddy missed their callings.  They look at home in trains...they should have been "real engineers"!
Can you find me?  Could there be a better place to run?!
More trains outside!!
Time for a train ride!!  YEAH!!!
A little playtime in the kids' area
And then time to leave.  There might have been a meltdown, but we won't talk about that!
Next, on to Lambeau Field.  I played with my new train on Poppy's brick.
You can see it better under Brooklyn's feet!
Time for some photo-ops with Poppy at his Happy Place!
They wore me out today, which I later found out was their plan all along.  We went back to Great Poppy and Grandma's for dinner, and then we were back in the car for the looooong trip home!  (Which Brooklyn and I were PERFECT on, by the way!)