Wednesday, August 12, 2009

On to Green Bay to See Great Poppy & Great Grandma VG

Following Poppy & Grandma on our last-minute trip to Wisconsin.  You'd think it's close to Ohio, but it isn't!
One of our numerous stops!
But we made it, and Great Poppy greeted us right away!
B and I quickly took over the place with all of our tripping-hazard toys!
Great Poppy sure knew how to keep up with me!
He even knew the nose-stealing game!
Brooklyn was cooperative and let Great Grandma and Great Poppy hold her!
Brooklyn liked the same Packer guy that I liked when I was there the first time.  Must be in our DNA.
I thought my sweet-tooth came from Daddy, but really it originated with Great Poppy!! I ate ice cream, cake, AND cookies there! I loved it!
4 generations of VG men
The whole family...see Aunt Sue in there?  She came to see us!  (Thanks!)