Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sharing My Gadgets & Gizmos

I let Brooklyn hang out in my bed sometimes.
She's liking the Bumbo chair more now.
I let her chat on my cell phone.She watches me eat sometimes. She drools over my food. I think she's ready for the real deal.
She sits in my bouncy seat. Sometimes I like to try my old gear out.
This is her only new gadget that wasn't mine...a super comfy bouncy seat. I'm jealous. She LOVES the mobile. I always turn it on for her.
She also loves the playmat.
She likes airplane as much as I did.
And she despises tummy time as much as I did!



Her new favorite thing is the kangaroo pouch. It's the only way to make her happy in the hours before bedtime!

She almost fills up the Moses basket!
I definitely fill it up!
We like hanging out together.
I even like to hold her hand, even though I'm a little shy about it!