Sunday, June 14, 2009

KC Picnic at an Arkansas Travelers Game

Trying to be like the big boys..."Monkey see, monkey do!"Oh, how I would love to get down there and run over every inch of that field!!
This was Brooklyn's first sporting event...
She couldn't believe what she saw!
I spent most of the time in the bounce houses with the other KC kids...whatever happened to good old-fashioned sitting in the bleachers and watching the game with Dad? Kids these days...
I wore myself out in the 90+ degree weather!

Brooklyn was worn out too. This was her first time to use the recline feature of her stroller. It was way past her bedtime!
To cool me off, I had my favorite food on the planet--ICE CREAM! This was my first experience with Dippin' Dots. It was the longest I sat still the whole time...
See the concentration?!
I love baseball games, even though I watched about 30 seconds of the game!!