Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tyler's 2nd Birthday Party

I bet you can't guess what the theme was!

Poppy and Grandma made it just in time for my party! This was the first time Poppy met Brooklyn.
It was an instant bond! Poppy was actually the baby whisperer and took care of Brooklyn almost the whole party. We didn't hear a peep out of her. (Or maybe we just couldn't hear her over all of my friends!)
Grandma had to have a turn too!
Nana played trains with me to help me stay calm before all the fun started. The decorations were getting me pretty excited. I wasn't able to nap very well.
My friends started arriving, and we played trains to warm everyone up.
Then we had stations for their parents to take them to: Train Cookie Decorating, Thomas Coloring Page, Thomas Tattoos, Pin the 1 on Thomas, Train Toy Play, and the Huggies Express Coal Toss. Everyone stayed really busy.
Here's the Huggies Express Daddy made for the Coal Toss. Now, it's my toybox!!
Time to blow out the candles...Oops! Mommy forgot to teach me how to blow out candles. I didn't know what to do!! She thought she had thought of everything!!
All my friends finished their cake quickly, but I took my time to enjoy it! Poppy sat down with me so I wouldn't have to eat alone! Check out my shirt...I think I was getting my 2-year molars right on time!! Drool and cake everywhere!!
Then it was time for presents...here's the scene. People everywhere! I had the best birthday ever!