Monday, March 23, 2009

Poppy & Grandma's Visit After My Birthday

We had our own mini-party the day after my Thomas party. Poppy made me a special lock box that I can keep my prized possessions hidden in. It's really special!
They gave me a wheelbarrow so I can help Daddy in the yard!
I've already used it to rake leaves!
They also gave me a me-sized broom so I can help Mommy. Mostly I like to sweep her piles after she makes them!
Uncle Mike and Auntie Em sent me a train engineer's hat!
It seems to fit me very well!
They took me to the park.
They took me to the zoo. The giant turtles were my favorite this trip.

They took me to the Children's Museum.




Poppy took me on a bike ride around the lake a few times.
We walked across the Big Dam Bridge, a pedestrian bridge over the Arkansas River.
We were super busy! Perhaps extreme fatigue is an explanation for the following pictures...
Brooklyn pledged her loyalties while they were here...on the quilt that Aunt Jessica made her!