Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving & The Train Ride

Daddy injecting the turkey before frying it. I learned how to say "gobble, gobble" and flap my arms like turkey wings. Here I am in my safe zone during the frying. Daddy would hide somewhere around the truck, and I would have to find him. If I couldn't, he suddenly popped up!!
After the frying, Daddy carved the turkey...
Mommy posed for a big belly photo...
And I was just a goofball!
Here's Nana with her beautiful table spread.
I had my own special place setting...guess who was under my fancy napkin?!
Thomas!!
No nap for me after the big meal. I climbed on Grandpa D, and he never even knew!
I just sat in his lap and watched football by myself!
Even Daddy was out like a light.
The next night, we went to the same train we went on last year since I'm a little bit obsessed with choo-choos!!

Grandpa D and I braving the chilly and rainy weather for some photos!
Daddy took me up to where the engineer sits!
It was nice to have seats on the closed car!

I loved riding on the train. I asked Santa for a train table this year. I'm going to be on my best behavior in December, so hopefully I'll get a big surprise on Christmas morning!!!