Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2 With Poppy & Grandma

Poppy & Grandma arrived on Christmas Eve 2 right around my bedtime. My parents actually let me stay up late to play with them!! Guess what I showed them first?!?!?
Poppy (aka "Pop Pop") gave me my milk, and I headed off to sleep.
When I woke up it was Christmas all over again...
I saw a workbench from Poppy and Grandma waiting for me!
I knew just what to do with the stocking this time!!
The slinky was my favorite gift in my stocking.
Grandma helped me open my new stacking train. I loved it of course!
She also helped me put together my new Thomas puzzle.
Poppy and Grandma wore special hats for the occasion...

Mommy received the exact same pedometer that Daddy has given her the last 5 years. Literally, it's the same one. Maybe this is the year she actually takes it out of the package and uses it!!
After all the excitement, I needed some fresh air. Grandma took me for a walk while Daddy grilled steaks.We watched a round or two of Frosty.
Phew, two Christmases can really wear a guy out!