Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

We didn't have a very good trick-or-treater turnout. Luckily, we went to Trunk-or-Treat at our church last Sunday. It was way more fun!!

Grady was there as Remmie from Ratatouille.

Matthew was there too. I'm telling him how cool his Thomas the Train costume is. Thomas is my new favorite thing. I have to admit that I was a little jealous of his trick-or-treat basket.

On Halloween night, we hung out in the driveway to give out candy. I didn't actually trick-or-treat because ONLY TWO other houses on our street had lights on. We moved to a dud of a neighborhood!!! So, I entertained myself in other ways...like practicing pushing a stroller. I hope I don't drive my baby sister into the shrubs!
I took over Mommy and Daddy's chairs.I played in the yard.
I even pretended to be monkey roadkill. Kinda gory, even for Halloween!!!
My folks were disappointed in our neighborhood, but I managed to have fun as always!