Saturday, September 27, 2008

First Trip to the Little Rock Zoo

This man wanted me to touch a snake!! He made me use hand sanitizer BEFORE I could touch it...wouldn't it make more sense for me to use it AFTERWARDS?!?!
Mommy was pleased that I touched it with caution!
In the monkey house...they're my favorite!! I'm going to be one for Halloween. We had already decided since monkey noises were my first animal sound, and now we know we made a good decision. I liked the monkeys at the zoo the best (well, the monkeys and watching the train go by).
I was mesmerized by the elephants...
...here's my look of concentration.
We tried out the monkey pack for the first time. My parents liked not having to chase after me all day!
Checking out the ducks...don't I look like a curious little boy? There's not much babyishness left!
More concentration...this time on a giant turtle.
Touching a lamb at the petting zoo
I found some signs of Texas!
Mommy was beat after our afternoon at the zoo. Not me! I still had all the energy in the world. I practiced my monkey skills and climbed all over her!