Monday, March 31, 2008

House Hunting in Maumelle, Arkansas

Waking up at the hotel on House Hunting Day 1...see how awake and fresh we look? We didn't look like that by the end of the day!!
Drinking my morning cup of milk. I can't start the day without it!
Here we are at the lake in Maumelle.
Somewhere in the neighborhood behind those trees is our house. We're less than a mile from the lake!

There's even a park at the lake with my favorite swings!!
After looking at 25 houses, here's the one we're moving into if all goes well.
The entry and dining room (which will be the office)

The family room...already wired for surround sound. Needless to say, Daddy is pumped about this! Mommy is too because there won't be wires all over the floor!!

The kitchen...the funky wallpaper will be gone before we move in!

My bathroom...Mommy forgot to take a picture of her bathroom, but she really likes it!
Mommy and Daddy's bedroom

The back of the house...see the big drop off from the patio? We have to get a rail put around it so I don't fall off! Daddy has a little work to do in the backyard, huh?

Here I am the last morning of our trip. I was so exhausted that Mommy and Daddy got ready and all packed up with the lights on, and I slept through it all. Very unlike me!!