Sunday, December 30, 2007

Alamo Bowl

The rivalry started on Christmas morning...
I started off Alamo Bowl day looking good.
Then Daddy put me in an ugly outfit.

I ate breakfast in this bib.

I ate dinner in this bib.

Mommy and Daddy pretended to like each other for a little while so I wouldn't worry about them fighting all day.
We had a visitor come to our house for the game!
And we had another visitor...THE Nittany Lion and his little cub.
I was a little frightened by the Nittany Lion, so I needed some soothing. I know where my loyalties lie...see where I'm the happiest...in the Aggie camp!
We tried picures again. Without my hat, I was a little more agreeable.
I eventually began to enjoy our visitors.
The game was intense!
Penn State did win, but I'll always be there for my mommy. I knocked down Joe Pa for her the next day!!