Thursday, December 27, 2007

Family Starts Arriving for Christmas

Aunt Jessica and Uncle Dan from Washington, D.C. were the first to arrive.
They brought their BIG dogs, Maestro and Abby. Luckily, they weren't interested in eating me!
Check out the snowman suit they brought me.

I have to admit, I was pretty adorable.
The next morning I was asked to be the acolyte at church! Auntie Em from Chicago and I were playing with a present before it was even unwrapped. It had wheels, so it was cool!
Grandma and I played with my dancing flamigo that plays "Santa Claus is Coming to Town". It was from my Florida grandparents! I was mesmirized by it!
Poppy's proudest moment as a grandparent...Poppy and Daddy had fun tearing down the fence so they could get the pop-up in the backyard for extra sleeping space.