Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Daddy's 30th Birthday

Wait a minute...did you say 30?! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
The fun all started the night before with a visit from some of Daddy's "friends". Even more special was the visit from the Paris police at 12:15 A.M. asking if we wanted to press charges!!
Yep, those are maxi pads on the truck...whatever those are! All I know is that they took a lot of work to get off!!
This is what all the neighbors saw on the way to work the next morning.
Daddy woke up to some decorations...
...and to a special breakfast. (Mommy had to get up REALLY early!)
Daddy opened presents after work. Grandma sent him 30 things to open! It took a loooong time!
That night Mommy & Daddy went to a fajita birthday celebration and left me with my first teenage babysitter. I was in bed before she even came over, so I never saw her!
The next morning, I had a blast with the balloons from Daddy's party!!!