Sunday, June 24, 2007

Father's Day Weekend at Pat Mayse Lake (TX)

Before we left, I paid attention to an ENTIRE book!! "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" is my first favorite book!Here we are at the campsite. There was an 80% chance of thunderstorms, but it held off the whole weekend...it was a Father's Day miracle!
On Saturday, we tried to go out on my friends' boat, but the battery was dead. We just hung out in the boat on land for a while!!Then we grilled out.
We of course made 'Smores that night.
I did my best sleeping ever when camping...I slept over 9 hours both nights. My mom and dad were sooooooooooooo proud of me!On Sunday morning we opened presents. Here's Daddy reading my card!
I gave him a race towel to inspire him for his Ironman!!! He loved it!!! I can't believe he's going to swim, bike and run for 140.6 miles in a row. I hope I can do that someday!
We were pooped when we got home, so we celebrated Father's Day with a nap!!!